The Community Alliance for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) project offers consultation and training to help your organization meet the challenges of serving an increasingly diverse population.
The Community Alliance for CLAS assists agencies and programs with aligning themselves, and their services with the National CLAS Standards. These standards are the guidelines for improving access, reducing disparities, and improving outcomes for substance abuse prevention, treatment and recovery among California’s diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural minority populations.
As a division of ONTRACK Program Resources, the Community Alliance for CLAS team of expert consultants help organizations increase their abilities to incorporate cultural and linguistic competence into all aspects of program administration, including policy-making, human resource planning and employment practices, outreach/marketing, staff development, as well as all aspects of direct service delivery.
- Organizational Cultural Competency Assessments
- Technical Assistance (TA) Planning with a Competency Coach
- Customized TA and Training from Highly Qualified Consultants
- Access to Regional Trainings, and CEUs
- Recognition of an Agency’s Commitment to Cultural Competency
- Access to our Lending Library and Research
- Build skill sets so they may more effectively serve a diverse client base
- Improve client enrollment, engagement, retention and outcomes.
- Fulfill the cultural competency requirements for various funding sources.
- Enhance their reputation in the community by being culturally responsive.
- Create a more inclusive environment for staff and volunteers.
- Attract top talent to work in their organization.